Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Quickie

Happy Wednesday Beatdowners...

It hasn't been a good morning.  I was running a little late this morning, I tread in dog poop, I got stuck behind a school bus on my way into work, and to cap it all off, I got pulled over by a fine MTA police officer that delayed me even more, but thankfully only gave me a warning for a burned out tail light on my car...I think it's high time for me to get that fixed.

Anyhow, I get into the office some 20 minutes late (which is never, ever fun to do), turn the computer on, open my purchasing program and my e-mail...and in my e-mail, I see one message waiting simply titled QUOTE OF THE DAY.

I want to share...

"Fathom the hypocrisy of a Congress that requires every citizen to prove they are insured...but not everyone must prove they are citizens" - Author Unknown

NO, THAT ISN'T SOME BS BIRTHER STATEMENT COMING FROM ME, AND I THINK THAT WHOLE ARGUMENT IS BS...SO CHILL MY BLEEDING HEART FRIENDS.

But isn't that the truth? 

Obamacare DEMANDS that everyone has insurance...yet illegals - or should I call them "New Americans" as our esteemed Governor Martin O'Malley did in his second debate with Gov. Erhrlich back in October, 2010 - continue to collect paychecks, skip tax payments, and COST hard-working, honest, and legal taxpayers money each and every day.

Damn shame if you ask me.

Think about it...if it bothers you as much as it bothers me, make a change - demand a change.

We the People can.  We the People will.

No comments:

Post a Comment