Monday, March 14, 2011

Sheen-isms

So I'm having a total crap day.  Been having a few of them, to say the least - trying to make a change.  We'll see.

Anyhow, the capper - my iPod deletes all 16,522 songs it had on it.  And I can't seem to re-sync with iTunes.

I'm about to go Charlie Sheen up in this biz-atch.

Speaking of Charlie Sheen, I've collected some of my favorite Sheen-isms, as I've come to call them - I'll probably use this fodder for my Facebook status updates for a bit...

Enjoy.

"People are mystified by this odyssey that refuses to quit calling itself Charlie Sheen."

"Winning, anyone? Rhymes with winning. Anyone? Yeah, that would be us. Sorry, man, didn’t make the rules. Oops!"

"I am battle-tested bayonets, bro."

"I’m so tired of pretending my life isn’t perfect and bitching and just winning every second and I’m not perfect and bitchin’."

"Look what I’m dealing with, man, I’m dealing with fools and trolls."

"It’s just strafing runs in my underwear before my first cup of coffee, because I don’t have time for these clowns."

"They lay down with their ugly wives and their ugly children and just look at their loser lives and then they look at me and say 'I CAN’T PROCESS IT,' well, no, you never will, just stop trying. Sit back and enjoy the show."

"You have the right to kill me, but you do not have the right to judge me. Boom. That’s the whole movie. That’s life."

"Check it, Alex, I embarrassed (Two and a Half Men creator, Chuck Lorre) in front of his children and the world by healing at a rate that his unevolved mind can’t process."

"I’m sorry man, I got magic and I’ve got poetry in my fingertips, you know, most of the time, and this includes naps. I’m an F-18, bro."

"Oh wait, can’t process it. Losers. Winning. Buh bye."

"I’m not fair game. I’m not a soft target. It’s over. There’s a new sheriff in town. And he has an army of assassins."

"There are parts of me that are Dennis Hopper."

"I don’t live in the middle anymore. That’s where you get slaughtered. That’s where you get embarrassed. From the prom queen."

"The only thing I’m addicted to right now is winning."

"I’m not Thomas Jefferson. He was a pussy."

"I dare anyone to debate me on things."

"I have a disease? Bullshit. I cured it with my brain."

"If you’re a part of my family, I will love you violently."
 
"I have defeated this earthworm with my words. Imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists."
 
That's all I have at the moment...goodnight, Warlocks...or Trolls, whichever side you're on.
 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment