Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Wasting Time Blog

Holy Rain, Beatdowners!

I've checked out for the day and need to waste some time, so I'll throw some randomness down here to pass the time.

I got the Pandora Radio app for my iPhone - it's wicked cool.  I like it and highly suggest you sign up for it, even if it's just on your home PC.

I think I've heard that a certain original band member may be returning to my brother's band Voodoo Economics - and if so, it would behoove you to DRUM up a gaggle of people and get yourself to Cheeseburger in Paradise in the Dena on Saturday, March 26th to get your 80's on.

I'm hoping March ends with a bang and April brings some new and exciting opportunities all around...keep your fingers crossed, Beatdowners.

$4/gallon 87-octane gas will be a reality much sooner than later in Maryland.

104 days until U2 rocks M&T Bank Stadium - and I'm super stoked for it.

The iPhone - I'm a believer.

I'm still not a fan of people that say they will do something and don't; it happens far too often from far too many people.  Don't say it if there are no intentions...all you do is make people - more importantly ME - think less and less of you.

Get on my level already.

Morrissey is a genius.

I'd rather be sitting at the bar at Cheeseburger in Paradise right now, chatting it up with the likes of Shannon, Ashley, Megan, Drew, Casey, Jason, John, Tiffany, Alicia, Ryan, etc.

I'm split on that last statement...I really wouldn't mind being at Brian Boru right now, either.

How Soon Is Now?

Stop Me If You Think That You've Heard This One Before.

Sustainability - read up on it; I'm a believer.  Critical for our futures, as well as the next generations.

The Terps WILL knock off NC State tonight - bring on the Blue Devils!

Some people deserve a punch in the neck.

Some of the biggest disappointments I've felt are when people don't turn out to be how they sold themselves/appeared until the rose colored glasses came off.

I'm ready for warmer weather...like NOW.

"Anyone that needs what they want and doesn't want what they need, I want nothing to do with...".

Doing things differently leads to something exceptional.

I concur with Ferris...I don't believe in -ism's, I just believe in me...and I think that was ripped from John Lennon.

Some people have no clue what is going on in the very fiber of everyday life; they scare me, and are far too often in leadership roles.

I remain steadfast in being proud to be AWESOME.

I think it's high time I win a major lottery jackpot.

One of the greatest things in life is when the Littleheads are excited about something, proud of themselves, or laughing...I truly think that is one of God's ways of saying, "Hey Stone, I'm right here in front of you".

I was talking with a veteran today...as a quick aside, I said "Thank You".  I saw a tear come out of his eye.  Whether you agree with any conflict our men and women are serving in today or have in the past, we owe our thanks to them each and every day...if you know a veteran or someone serving in the military today, THANK them.

Pardon Me.

Wish You Were Here.

Are You In?

"Every once in awhile, I think about her smile, one of the few things I do miss...".

Victor Hugo says it best..."Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent".

I'm craving an Ann's chocolate shake.

Really, really glad tomorrow is Friday.

It's quittin' time.

I'm out.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment