Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A List of Ten Things I'm Digging Today

Happy Tuesday, Beatdowners!

It's been a hot minute since I put a blog up, and feel like I'm depriving the masses from my epic and awesome revelations, ruminations, and assorted lagniappe...so here's a quick one for y'all.

Great quote from the 80's classic Ferris Bueller's Day Off..."Life moves pretty fast - if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".

Ain't that the truth?!?!?

So as I was getting my grub on at dinner tonight, I started thinking about some of the stuff I'm digging at this very moment in time.

I narrowed it down to 10, and they're not in any particular order.

1. Drinking beers at the most awesome of bars, The Blarney Stone's.
2. Grilled asparagus.
3. My iPhone 4, from which I am posting this entire entry in The BeatdownBlog.
4. "Chicken Fried" by the Zac Brown Band.
5. Sunshine & mid-70's.
6. My family & friends; the ones that are close, those with whom it's been awhile, those no longer with us...all of 'em are kickass.
7. My playlist Seven Days in Sunny June, which reminds me of an epic visit from the one & only Hurricane Henderson.
8. "#41" by Dave Matthews Band...specifically the live version on their album Europe (2009).
9. Kellog's Apple Jacks.
10. Being AWESOME.

That's all I got at the moment.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment