It's Tuesday, Beatdowners - the day with absolutely ZERO redeeming qualities...
But I gotta find something to be positive about, so here is a list of stuff I'm digging today...
1. I'm going to see U2 tomorrow at M & T Bank Stadium in Baltimore. Really, it doesn't get much better than that.
- Or does it? -
2. I'm going to be in Federal Hill pre-gaming for said U2 concert and celebrating the most excellent Shannon R.'s 7th Anniversary of her 25th Birthday...by 2pm.
3. Hurricane Henderson is blowing in from Jacksonville for a stay with the Stone's to wreak epic awesomeness until 6/26.
- Sh*t's gettin' real! -
4. The smell of fresh McDonald's french fries.
5. Spaghetti and Meatball burritos - my 4 year old's invention that are ridiculously good.
6. "Helena Beat" by Foster the People.
7. Maryland Crab Soup from Seaside, either location - the Dena or Glen Burnie.
8. Nailing a $10,000 sale...as the Purchasing Manager.
9. My "Power Desk" in my office at home - it's big, it's bulky, it looks important...I dig it, but I must get rid of it and make a more efficient use of the space. All good though - it has served its purpose.
10. The Blarney Stone's, where I'm sure a large amount of time will be spent over the remainder of the week.
That's quite a list for a suck day like Tuesday...
Really looking forward to tomorrow, but pretty damn thankful for today, too.
I can dig it.
Until next time...