Friday, October 1, 2010

I Hit The Wall...

TGIF Beatdowners!

Big weekend on tap, and looking forward to it with baited breath...kid free, Fell's Point Fun Festival, and Ravens-Steelers Sunday. It'll be a doozy!

Anyhow, in an earlier blog I mentioned the fact that it's a universal guarantee that at some point in time during the day, you will realize that you will do nothing productive for the remainder of that day.

It's 12:58pm, and I've hit my wall.

I've mentally checked out.

Your boy Stone has jumped on the SS Slacker, and is sailing the seas of It's-Five-O'Clock-Somewhere.

There will be nothing productive coming out of me for the next 4 hours.

Not really sure why I felt the need to blog about it, but what the Heck, it kills some time.

Some random thoughts going through my head this first day of October, 2010...

1. I really want some Bang Bang Shrimp from Bonefish.

2. I'll be putting up the Christmas tree in 8 weeks from today.

3. I hate crickets.

4. Wonder what everyone would do if I just stood up, screamed at the top of my lungs, threw my arms in the air, and ran out of the building while shouting "The clowns are after me!"...I'd bet it'd throw a wrench in the rest of this office's work day.

5. What is that smell?!?!?!?

6. If I could have one super power, it'd be the ability to use the Force...that way, I could convince anyone to do anything. Sit on that one a bit...it'd be pretty friggin' wicked awesome, huh?

7. I'd like to own a police-style bullhorn...I would stand on the corner of some busy intersection and use it to LOUDLY insult jitbags and posers as I deem necessary, whether they are in their cars or simply walking the streets...

8. Seriously, WTF is that smell?!?!?!?

9. Gin and juice...

10. Sing with me! "Cause your kisses lift me higher, Like the sweet song of a choir, You light my morning sky, With burning love, With burning love, Ah, ah, burning love...I'm just a hunk, a hunk of burning love..."

Is it 5 o'clock yet?

Have a great one, folks.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment